Open your GCash App and enter your 4-digit MPIN.
- Make sure that you have enough balance in your account for the bills you are planning to pay. Then proceed to click the “Pay Bills” icon.
- Look for the “Electric Utilities” icon and then click.
- This will lead you to a list of electric utility companies in the Philippines.
How can I pay Meralco bill in Metrobank?
How To Pay Meralco Bills Using Metrobank Direct?
- Log in to Metrobank Direct https://personal.metrobankdirect.com/.
- Salect to ‘Pay Bills’ located at the left side of the screen.
- In the Pay Bills page, Select Utilities for the Category, Meralco for the Biller, then enter the ATM/Phone Reference No.
- Check the information you entered and click Confirm.
How can I pay Meralco bill in GCash?
- Select GCash.
- Select “Pay Bills”.
- Select “By Category”.
- Select “Utilities”.
- Select the desired biller (Meralco, Manila Water or Maynilad Water).
- Input required details.
- Receive SMS with your transaction details.
Can I pay Meralco without the bill?
Paying via Meralco Online or its guest payment facility is like paying in a Meralco Business Center without the need to travel or line-up. Meralco Online accepts, payment for overdue bills, advance payments.
Where can I pay my Metrobank bill?
Robinsons Department Store – Pay your bills at select Robinsons Department Stores. Click here to find out the participating stores. Cebuana Lhuillier – You can pay your Metrobank Credit Card bills safely and conveniently at any Cebuana Lhuillier.