You can now pay your SSS contributions and loan repayments online!
The first multi-bank payment gateway where you can transact in a secure, real time environment using your BancNet ATM card.
How can I pay my SSS loan balance?
Simply follow these steps to view your SSS Outstanding Loan Balance online.
- Go to the Social Security System Official Website.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click E-Services -> Inquiry.
- After the Employee Static Information has loaded, you can find options on top of the Member Details.
Can I pay SSS in Bayad Center?
For individual members including self-employed, voluntary members and OFWs, one of the requirements is the mandatory use of PRN (Payment Reference Number) in the payment of contributions through SSS payment centers or SSS bayad centers.
Can I pay SSS through BDO online?
Self-employed, OFWs and other voluntary members of SSS who are ATM cardholders of a participating BancNet member bank can now pay their SSS contributions through BancNet Online at www.bancnetonline.com. Payments can be made anytime on or before the due date in the comfort of your home or office.
How can I pay my SSS contribution through PRN?
For voluntary members and individually paying OFWs.
- Visit the My.SSS portal.
- Under the Member Login tab, log in to your online account by entering your user ID and password then clicking the Submit button.
- Click the Payment Reference Number (PRN) link on the menu.
- Click the Generate PRN button.