STEP 1: Go to online.bpi.com.ph and click on “Register now” under the online banking login.
STEP 2: Select your account type and click on “Continue”.
STEP 3: Enter your account number and JAI for ATM-Based Deposit Accounts or card number for BPI Debit Mastercard holders.
How can I add account in BPI?
How to Enroll in BPI Expressonline
- Go to BPI Expressonline (www.bpiexpressonline.com) then click on “Enroll Now”.
- Select your location from the options provided.
- Read the Internet Banking Service Agreement.
- Submit your deposit account information.
- Fill out the EOL REgistration Form.
- A confirmation page will appear.
- You’re Done!
How do I add another account to my online banking?
How do I add an account to my existing online banking account? In Online Banking, you can go to the Customer Service Tab, select “Manage Account Preferences”, and then select the “Add” button. You will need to enter the Product Type and Account Number and select “Add”. Most accounts will appear instantly.
How can I add my BPI credit card online?
Credit card account
- Go to bpiexpressonline.com.
- Choose “Enroll Now” under Online Banking log in.
- Fill in the information needed in the registration page.
Can I enroll my BPI passbook account online?
STEP 1: Go to www.bpiexpressonline.com and choose “Enroll Now!” under Online Banking log in. STEP 3: Provide the required information. (If you would like to enroll additional accounts, third-party accounts, loans, cards, and prepaid phones, please indicate these as well.)