How to pay PLDT Bill using Paymaya
- In your PayMaya App, click Log In and enter your Password, then click Log In again.
- Click the Menu Options icon, choose Pay Bills then select PLDT.
- Enter the following:
- Note: Account Number and Phone Number should be in 10 digits or else it will be invalid.
How can I pay my PLDT bill through PayMaya?
PayMaya – Pay Bills (PLDT)
Step 2: Choose a biller (PLDT). Click the “>” sign. For your account number, please input a 10-digit phone number using your area code and landline. Add 0 before the area code to make it 10 digits.
How do I pay my bill in PayMaya?
How to pay your bills using PayMaya
- Select Pay Bills in the app.
- Choose your biller.
- Enter the Account Number on your bill.
- Enter the amount of your payment.
- Confirm your payment.
- You’ll be notified in-app and via SMS that your payment was successful!
Can I pay my PLDT bill in 7 11?
Welcome to Home Bro Support. To pay your bill through BANCNET, BPI EXPRESS and MEGALINK ATMs, simply go to Bills Payment, select SMART, and follow instructions as prompted. You can also securely pay your bills using your credit card through the following sites: myHome.
Can I pay SSS in PayMaya?
PayMaya Philippines (formerly Smart Money, Inc.), said that by simply downloading the PayMaya app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store (or updating the app for existing users), consumers can now conveniently settle their bills on time with a simple tap on the ‘Pay Bills’ feature on the app.