Here are someways to accomplish this.
- Educate your family about endangered species in your area.
- Recycle and buy sustainable products.
- Reduce your water consumption.
- Reduce your personal footprint.
- Do not buy plastic products.
- Pressure your civil servants.
- Volunteer your time to protect the wildlife in your area.
Why is preventing extinction important?
The conservation of endangered species is important for humans as well. A well-balanced ecosystem purifies the environment, giving us clean air to breathe, a healthy water system to support diverse marine life, and arable land for agricultural production. When ecosystems fail, our own health is at risk.
Should we protect endangered species?
The health of an ecosystem is maintained by its plants and animals. When species become endangered, it is a sign of an ecosystem’s imbalance. This balance is difficult to maintain: the loss of one species often triggers the loss of others. By saving endangered species, we are ultimately saving ourselves.
How can we protect wild animals?
Protect the Environment
- One of the easiest and most effective ways to help wildlife is to preserve the environment in which the animals live.
- Participate in or hold your own local trash clean-up to help protect the habitats of endangered species and other wildlife.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle!
- Save energy.
Why is it important to protect animal habitats?
When we conserve and protect the natural habitat of wildlife species, we enrich our planet. To do so, we must keep the animals in their natural place. Conservation of natural habitats will also be beneficial for humans since it helps keep the essential watersheds intact and ensuring clean, fresh water.