How can I duplicate my electricity bill Adani?
Choose any of the following options to receive a duplicate copy of your electricity bill: Download a copy from your customised My Account on https://www.adanielectricity.com or on the mobile app.
Call us anytime on our toll free number 19122 OR.
Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I duplicate a bill?
How do I create a duplicate of the bill created?
- Go to the bills module and select the bill which needs to be duplicated.
- Select the More drop down and click on Clone.
- A new bill window will open up containing the details of the bill which is to be duplicated.
- Change any details if necessary and click on Save.
How do I find my electricity account number?
You can usually find your electricity supply number on your electricity bill. It’s a 21 digit number which usually starts with an ‘S’ and will be in either a table or a row. It is also known as an MPAN (Meter Point Administration Number). Alternatively, contact your existing supplier.
How can I know my Meralco bill?
There are two ways to view your electronic bills.
- Via email notification. Click the link to your electric bill in the bill notification sent to your registered email address.
- Via Meralco Online. Log in to your Meralco Online Account and access the View Bills facility.