- How do I pay my direct energy bill?
- How do I pay my Entergy bill for free?
- Can I pay my Duke Energy bill over the phone?
- How do I pay my NV Energy bill online?
- How do I pay my bill with Entergy?
- Does Direct Energy require a deposit?
- Can I pay my Entergy bill at Walmart?
- Where can I pay my Dish bill?
- Where can I pay my American Express bill?
How do I pay my direct energy bill?
To pay your bill online with Direct Energy, please follow these instructions:
- Log into your Direct Energy Online Account Manager (www.directenergy.com/account).
- Hover over Billing & Payments tab and select Pay Your Bill from the drop-down menu.
- Click Pay Your Bill.
- Enter the amount you want to pay under Payment Amount.
How do I pay my Entergy bill for free?
We offer several convenient ways:
- Pay online – For no additional charge, you may securely log in to myAccount at entergy.com to conveniently pay your bill online.
- Pay by phone – You may pay your bill by credit card, debit card or electronic check by calling Entergy’s pay-by-phone provider, BillMatrix, at 1-800-584-1241.
Can I pay my Duke Energy bill over the phone?
Making a payment on your Duke Energy electricity bill is quick and easy, and can be done by several methods. We offer bill pay by phone, online or standard mail. You can also pay your bill in person at one of our preferred locations.
How do I pay my NV Energy bill online?
- Paying your energy bill should be as easy as possible, so we offer the following convenient services.
- Pay your bill online for free with NV Energy using your bank account and routing number, or pay with your debit/credit card for a small fee through Western Union Speedpay.
How do I pay my bill with Entergy?
Pay by Credit / Debit Card
Pay your bill with a credit card, debit card or electronic check by phone (1-800-584-1241) or through the BillMatrix website, for a $2.95 service fee. Have a question? Call 1-800-ENTERGY (1-800-368-3749).
Does Direct Energy require a deposit?
Direct Energy may require a deposit if you do not meet the company’s credit requirements. The deposit that you pay is returned to you with interest after twelve consecutive on time payments.
Can I pay my Entergy bill at Walmart?
As an authorized payment center for PG&E, SDG&E and SoCalGas, customers can pay bills from these companies without incurring a convenience fee. To pay a bill, customers bring their bill stub to a participating Walmart MoneyCenter or customer service desk. Payments can be made using cash or a PIN-based debit card.
Where can I pay my Dish bill?
Search for Pay in Cash Locations
Just walk in and pay your bill. It’s quick and easy! With DISH Pay-in-Cash service you can pay at any retail store that offers: MoneyGram Express Payments, Western Union Payments, and CheckFreePay. All payment products listed below will be reflected on the account within 1 hour.
Where can I pay my American Express bill?
Where can I pay my American Express bill except online? You can mail a check or money order to the payment address on your monthly statement. And if there is an American Express office near you, you may be able to make payment in person.