- How do I report an outage on Entergy?
- How do you text Entergy?
- What is the number for energy?
- Where can I pay my Entergy bill in Metairie?
- How long do power outages last?
- How many nuclear power plants does Entergy own?
- How do I sign up for Entergy alerts?
- Is Entergy Gas or electric?
- How do I pay my Entergy bill over the phone?
- How do I pay my Entergy bill?
- How much is a deposit for Entergy?
- Can I pay Entergy bill at Walmart?
- Can I pay my Entergy bill at Kroger?
- Can I pay my Xfinity bill in person?
How do I report an outage on Entergy?
Outages and potentially dangerous situations should be reported to Entergy by calling 1-800-9OUTAGE (1-800-968-8243).
How do you text Entergy?
- Text OUT to 368374. Sign up for Outage Texting.*
- Download the Entergy App: App Store | Google Play.
- 1-800-968-8243 (1-800-9OUTAGE)
What is the number for energy?
Contact Us by Phone
|Something Else||7||Something Else|
|Report an Outage or Emergency – Representatives are available 24 X 7|
36 more rows
Where can I pay my Entergy bill in Metairie?
Entergy Bill Pay Site in Metairie, LA
- Check Into Cash. 2701 Airline Dr Ste CMetairie, LA 70001.
- Check Into Cash. 7016 Veterans Memorial BlvdMetairie, LA 70003.
- P H Financial Services. 7651 Airline DrMetairie, LA 70003.
- Miguelitos Communications. 3110 Cleary AveMetairie, LA 70002.
- Miguelitos Communications.
- NOLA Payday Loans.
- PH Financial Services.
- 504 wireless.
How long do power outages last?
Most power outages will be over almost as soon as they begin, but some can last much longer – up to days or even weeks. Power outages are often caused by freezing rain, sleet storms and/or high winds which damage power lines and equipment. Cold snaps or heat waves can also overload the electric power system.
How many nuclear power plants does Entergy own?
Entergy owns and operates power plants with approximately 30,000 megawatts of electric generating capacity, including nearly 9,000 megawatts of nuclear power.
How do I sign up for Entergy alerts?
Simply log into myAccount and select Cell Phone Texting from the menu to enter your phone number and enroll in Outage Alerts. With real-time text notifications you’ll know the estimated restoration time, service crew arrival, number of customers affected and the cause of the outage (once known).
Is Entergy Gas or electric?
Entergy operates more than 40 plants using natural gas, nuclear, coal, oil and hydroelectric power with approximately 30,000 megawatts of electric generating capacity to serve its 2.9 million customers in the Gulf South.
How do I pay my Entergy bill over the phone?
Pay by Credit / Debit Card
Pay your bill with a credit card, debit card or electronic check by phone (1-800-584-1241) or through the BillMatrix website, for a $2.95 service fee. Have a question? Call 1-800-ENTERGY (1-800-368-3749).
How do I pay my Entergy bill?
Call 1-800-ENTERGY (1-800-368-3749). Pay your bill with a credit card, debit card or electronic check by phone (1-800-584-1241) or through the BillMatrix website, for a $2.95 service fee. Pay your bill in person with cash, check or money order at one of the authorized Quick Payment Centers in your community.
How much is a deposit for Entergy?
The deposit is billed in one (1) installment. Customer may pay ½ of deposit prior to service initiation and the balance on the first bill. First time customers may be charged $220, which is twice the state average of $110 (rounded down to the nearest $5).
Can I pay Entergy bill at Walmart?
Shoppers Can Now Pay Utility Bills at Walmart. As an authorized payment center for PG&E, SDG&E and SoCalGas, customers can pay bills from these companies without incurring a convenience fee. To pay a bill, customers bring their bill stub to a participating Walmart MoneyCenter or customer service desk.
Can I pay my Entergy bill at Kroger?
Pay your Entergy electricity bill at your nearest Money Services using our quick and easy service. Your payment will post same day! If you’re looking to pay your Entergy electrical bill, visit your nearest Kroger store and find the Money Services counter.
Can I pay my Xfinity bill in person?
Go to the ‘Pay Bill’ section of the XFINITY My Account app and select the new ‘Cash via PayNearMe’ option. Head to a nearby participating 7-Eleven store, scan the barcode on your phone and pay the amount you selected. There is a $1.25 PayNearMe convenience fee per transaction.