How to Withdraw Cash From an Online Bank
- Use an ATM. Many online banks are affiliated with nationwide automated teller networks like Plus or Star.
- Get Cash Back at a Store.
- Transfer Funds Online.
- Send a Wire Transfer.
- Make a Phone Call.
How do you get cash from an online bank?
How to Deposit Cash at an Online Bank
- Deposit locally, transfer electronically. Online banks such as Ally, Capital One 360 and Discover let you link your account electronically to another account at a traditional bank or credit union.
- Buy a money order.
- Deposit cash in a linked ATM.
- Load cash on a reloadable prepaid debit card.
How do I make a withdrawal from my bank?
You’ll need to go to the bank and fill out a withdrawal slip. To fill it out, first enter your name and the date. Then, you would write the amount of your withdrawal in words on the large line. Finally, you would sign it on the signature line — but do that until a teller can witness you signing the slip.
How can I get money out of my account without a card?
Access Your Emergency Cash Service
Some banks offer a convenient emergency cash service. To use this benefit, contact your bank and report your card lost or stolen. You will be given an emergency code number to key into the ATM, enabling you to withdraw cash without using a card.
Can I withdraw money from Discover savings account?
Discover’s online savings account doesn’t offer access to an ATM network for easy cash withdrawals. To take out money, you’ll need to either send yourself a check/wire transfer OR move money to an external account. Discover limits customers to six external transfers per statement cycle, as per federal law.