- How do I deposit money into PayMaya?
- How can I deposit my PayMaya account through BDO?
- Where can I use PayMaya?
- How do I add money to my PayMaya 711 account?
- How do I get a PayMaya card?
- Can I load PayMaya using BPI?
- How can I get load in PayMaya?
- What is PayMaya account number?
- How can I enroll in PayMaya to BPI?
- Does Amazon accept PayMaya?
- Does Watsons accept PayMaya?
- Can I use PayMaya to pay Netflix?
- Where can I load my PayMaya?
- How can I create a PayMaya account?
- How do I load my PayMaya physical card?
Add money to your PayMaya at over 15,000 partners such as 7-Eleven, Palawan Pawnshop, Smart Padala Centers, SM Stores Business Services and Robinsons Department Store Business Centers.
There’s a PayMaya physical card, which you can use to pay in establishments that accept credit or debit cards.
How do I deposit money into PayMaya?
Steps to Transfer Money Through PayMaya App
- Log in to your PayMaya account.
- For iOS: Tap “Send Money.”
- Key in the recipient’s mobile number.
- Input the amount to send.
- Choose the recipient’s type of account: PayMaya, Smart Money, or GCash.
- Tap “Continue.”
- Review your Send Money transaction details.
- Tap “Send.”
How can I deposit my PayMaya account through BDO?
BDO Online and Mobile Banking
- Log in to your BDO online/mobile banking account and select “Pay Bills”.
- Choose “PayMaya/Smart PayMaya” under billers.
- Enter the amount, recipient’s name, and PayMaya mobile number in this format: 639XXXXXXXXX, then click submit.
- Receive the confirmation message from BDO on your screen.
Where can I use PayMaya?
You can buy a physical PayMaya card at the following places:
- The SM Store Business Services.
- Robinsons Department Store Business Centers.
- LCC Supermarkets.
- Gaisano Capital Business Centers.
- Selected Family Mart branches.
How do I add money to my PayMaya 711 account?
7-Eleven via Barcode
- Log in the PayMaya app.
- Select the “Add Money” icon on the home screen.
- Select the 7-Eleven banner.
- Enter the desired amount and select “Continue”.
- Go to a 7-Eleven branch and present the generated barcode along with your payment to the cashier.
- Wait for an SMS confirmation before leaving the store.
How do I get a PayMaya card?
If you don’t have the app yet:
- Activate the physical card via SMS.
- Download the PayMaya app and register with your name, email and mobile number you used to activate the physical card.
- Receive a verification code via SMS.
- Go to “My Cards” in the app’s main menu.
- Tap on the blue PayMaya card.
- Nominate a 6-digit PIN*
Can I load PayMaya using BPI?
PayMaya allows top-ups via BPI. PAYMAYA Philippines, Inc. is now allowing users of its mobile wallet to top up money using the mobile banking facility of the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI).
How can I get load in PayMaya?
- Step 1: Open a chatbox with PayMaya > Click “Menu” > Tap “Buy Load”
- Step 2: Select an amount.
- Step 3: Confirm Mobile Load to be purchased.
- Step 4: Enter your Facebook password to confirm your purchase.
- Step 5: Receive a confirmation message via chat and SMS of the successful mobile load purchase.
What is PayMaya account number?
These are the same numbers that you get when you create a PayMaya account. Here’s a breakdown of what those numbers mean. PAYMAYA APP NUMBERS. CARD NUMBER: This 16-digit number is unique to your card. It’s the first detail that you enter when you fill out the payment pages of stores.
How can I enroll in PayMaya to BPI?
BPI Online Banking or Mobile Banking App
- Select your source account under Load From.
- Select “PayMaya” under Load To.
- Input your mobile number in PayMaya under Reference Number.
- Input the amount to be transferred then click “Next”
Does Amazon accept PayMaya?
Amazon Pay accepts credit and debit cards and transfers from your available Amazon Pay account balance. Credit cards currently accepted include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB. An Amazon.com store card is available for use with selected merchants.
Does Watsons accept PayMaya?
With PayMaya QR, customers of PayMaya Preferred Partner establishments can now just simply open their PayMaya, scan a QR code, and pay for their purchase.
Can I use PayMaya to pay Netflix?
(Smart), PayMaya is an online payment app that generates your own instant virtual prepaid Visa on the app which you can then use to subscribe to Netflix. Once you have reloaded your PayMaya account with funds, you can then go ahead and use it to pay for your Netflix subscription.
Where can I load my PayMaya?
You can load up at various loading stations of PayMaya Philippines:
- 2GO Express.
- BDO Online/Mobile Banking.
- Palawan Pawnshop.
- Robinsons Business Centers.
- SM Malls Business Centers.
How can I create a PayMaya account?
Let’s start with a opening a new PayMaya Account through Messenger
- Click the PayMaya Menu button on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Tap the My Money Option. Choose Create Account.
- When prompted, choose the Create Account option. Any Philippine-based mobile number (Smart, TNT, Sun, Globe or TM) should work.
How do I load my PayMaya physical card?
How do I link my physical card to the PayMaya app?
- Go to MY CARDS in the main menu.
- Tap on LINK CARD and enter the 16-digit number on the physical card, expiration date, and CVV (3-digit number located at the back of the PayMaya card)