Pay at an SM Bills Payment Center.
SM Bills Payment Centers can be found at SM Department Stores, SM Supermarkets, SM Hypermarkets, SM Supercenters, Savemore Markets, and other SM retail establishments.
Fill up a BPS Validation Slip (available at the counter) and provide the necessary details.
How do I pay my Globe bill in SM?
If you’re paying via credit card or GCASH, the fast, easy and secure way to settle your Globe bill is through online payment, at www.globe.com.ph/paybill. You can do this from anywhere, even at home. If you’re paying via cash, You can pay through any of our payment channels.
Can I pay PLDT bills in SM?
To pay your bill through BANCNET, BPI EXPRESS and MEGALINK ATMs, simply go to Bills Payment, select SMART, and follow instructions as prompted. You can also securely pay your bills using your credit card through the following sites: myHome. PLDT Online.
Where can I pay my Sunlife bill?
Where can I pay my premiums?
- Sun Life Client Service Centers.
- SunLink Online e-payment.
- Sun Life Financial advisors (Please ask for a Provisional Receipt.)
- Collecting Banks: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) Security Bank & Trust Company (SBTC)
- ATM Facilities: Bancnet.
- Others: SM Bills Payment Center. Bayad Center.
How do I pay Smdc?
Online Card Payment
- Visit SAM (SMDC Account Manager).
- Log-in to your profile or enroll your 11-digit CIN (Customer Information Number) if you haven’t registered yet.
- Upon log-in, select Online Payment on the menu list on the left and fill-up the required information.